2.9.13

LMFLMF - Amy

Dress c/o LMFLMF, Topshop Fuzzy Square Print Shirt, Primark PU Biker, Topshop Sunglasses, Primark Necklace, Topshop Avenger Boots









Love my figure, love my fashion is a wonderful new website that allows you to shop by shape so you find your perfect dress without that heartbreaking gamble of wether it's going to flatter you in all the right places or not. 

I have always been quite confident with my wardrobe and know on the hanger whether something is suitable for me or not but since becoming pregnant, I have a lot of other lumps and bump(s) to consider so LMFLMF has been wonderful at learning what's best for my larger boobies (yay) and wider hips (boo).

Because of this I did gamble on an hour glass suited dress as I have managed to keep a little waist above bump so thought something that emphasised this would be best and came across this gorgeous bird print. Even though the shape of the dress is like nothing I've ever worn before, I felt the print made it a lot more me so I could ease myself into such a new shape.

Despite the print being me and the fact the dress does emphasise all my good bits! I still felt it was very dressy compared to my usual style so grunged it up with a shirt underneath, leather jacket and chunky black boots. 

How confident are you at choosing pieces for your figure? Would you find LMFLMF as useful as I did? 

4 comments:

  1. Very crazy but great combination :D

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress would be great with a cutsie cardigan or a black grungy knit! Glad you are learning to shop with your bump and congratulations!! Laura, LMF LMF www.lmflmf.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clash of prints!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combo! I'm really enjoying you ladies' blog! I'm going to London in Oct. so I'm excited to look my best when I get there. Definitely your new fan!

    http://pat-tea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love reading every single message that is left for us and will always do our best to reply. For a quicker response, please tweet us at @twoshoesonepair